Some scary statistics from a new survey by mobile device company Good.
- 68 percent of people check their work emails before 8 a.m.
- The average American first checks their phone around 7:09 a.m.
- 50 percent check their work email while still in bed
- The work day is growing - 40 percent still do work email after 10 p.m.
- 69 percent will not go to sleep without checking their work email
- 57 percent check work emails on family outings
- 38 percent routinely check work emails while at the dinner table